FELTON 1 - Gulet/Motor Sailer
(Comfort Level: Deluxe)
(Click on pictures to see them bigger)
Description In these yachts you will find lots of new facilities like; bathrooms with hair dryers, electronic toilets and Jacuzzi, cabins which are fully air conditioned, furnished luxuriously, TVs with VCD and DVD players and phones in each room, steel kitchen with its all settings, a big saloon with a comprehensive bar which is furnished gracious and computer with e-mail facilities.
Reservation PolicyGeneral Terms & Conditions
• Once you decide to book your cruise with us, you need to sign this contract and sing the attached contract which one for the voyagers (The Voyager List & General Conditions for Voyagers). Maximum of one-week time, these papers have to be sent us by fax. Then your reservation will be confirmed.
• Parties must include at least one person over the age of 18 at date of travel. Children under the age of 2 go free.
• If you want to change your cruise way or cruise date after confirmation, we will try to help you, altough we can not guarantee that we will be able to do this.
• All the prices are in Euro bases
• 50% on reservation confirmation,
• 50% 2 weeks before on embarkation.
Delay in Payment
• In the case of non-payment of any part of the total amount due by the dates previously agreed Felton Yachting is authorized to cancel this agreement and consider any prepaid amounts as cancellation.
Reservation Cancellations by Agents or Voyagers
• 0 - 30 days "No Refund "
• 31 - 60 days before embarkation 30%
• 61 - 90 days before embarkation 50%
• 91 - upper days before embarkation 75% will be pay back of the amount which collected till cancellation day.
Reservation Cancellations by Felton Yachting
• In the unlikely event that we have to make a significant change to or cancel your holiday; we will inform you as soon as possible. We will offer you an alternative cruise plan, date or yacht. If for any reason there is not a possible alternative or it is not acceptable for you, we will refund all monies received to date within 7 days.
• Should the Yacht not be available for delivery due to causes such as Government prohibitions, Government’s withdrawal of licenses earlier issued, fire, flood, drought, ice hurricane, earthquake, acts of god, insurrection, invasion, rebellion, riot, acts of public enemy, strikes, lock-out, commotion of workmen, war declared or undeclared ,or any other beyond the control of Felton Yachting or any consequences resulting therefore, hindering, preventing or delaying the performance of this contract, Felton Yachting reserves the right the substitute an alternative yacht, if necessary a different type but of similar dimensions.
• The CHARTERER cannot use the Yacht outside Turkish and Greek Waters. On Greek Islands tours, Turkish Flagged yachts can not visit the Greek Islands upper than 12 pax regarding to the Turkish & Greek Governments laws.
Accidents/ to be out service/ total loss
• Should the yacht suffer any mechanical damage or fire etc.; So that the CHARTERER cannot use it and if this exceeds period od 48 consecutive hours, the payment for this same period will be refunded to the CHARTERER. The charter period can be extended to cover the repair period in case it exceeds 48 hours, by mutual agreement. In case of the total loss of the Yacht or damages needing more that 7 days repair, the total payment due will be refunded after the deduction of the prorate payment for the 48 hours. The
• CHARTERER has then the right to cancel this agreement. This clause is not applicable if such loss and damage occur through any acts, omissions, errors of fault of the CHARTERER.
Charterer’s rights in connection with the crew
• Felton Yachting will instruct the Captain of the Yacht to take all orders from the CHARTERER unless the Captain decides that they are harmful for the Yacht, the guests and the crew will delay the return of the Yacht. The CHARTERER has to oblige to all measure taken by the Captain related to safety of the Yacht, its passenges and its crew.
• In the event that you feel you have cause for complaints during one of our cruises please report the matter to our company without delay.
• If the captain consider an individual’s behavior is likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property then the Company reserves the right to put that person ashore whereupon the Company’s responsibility will end with regard to that individual. No refunds will be made nor expenses incurred and there will be no responsibility towards the individual such as return travel arrangements.
• The Yacht, the equipment and the crew are insured against fire, collision and other marine risks so that the CHARTERER will not be responsible for any accident and losses arising therefore. In the case of any accident or catastrophe, the CHARTERER will give immediate notice to Felton Yachting or their representatives. Felton Yachting does not have any responsibilities for any accident or losses and damages sustained by the CHARTERER or his guests or loss or damage of their own properties. The responsibility of all sea sports by the CHARTERER and his guests is under the cover of their own insurance.
This agreement will be governed by Turkish Law and dealt with by the Turkish courts
|GRT:||GROSS: 138 NET: 41 T||Air-conditioning:||In all cabýns and saloon with self remote control|
|TV:||in all cabins with VCD and DVD||Beam:||7.9 meters|
|Electricity:||24 volt / 224 volt||Speed:||CRUISE 10 kts / MAX 14 kts|
|Construction Material:||TEAK||Design:||AYNAKIC SCHOONER|
|Builder:|| SERDAR OZKIL||Sail Equipments:||Chain: 2 x 150 M @ 14 MM, Windlass: HYDRAULIC|
|Built Date:||2004||Dinghy:||3.60 mt WOOD and a Joker Boat with 60 hp engine|
|Crew:||4||Main Engine(s):||Mercedes 2 * 385|
|Cabins:||7||Cabins Details:||bathrooms with hair dryers, electronic toilets and Jacuzzi, all are fully air conditioned, furnished|
|Generator(s):|| ONAN 7.5 KWA and SARAY 36 KWA||Bathroom:||Ensuite|
|Electronics & Navigation:||VHF: ICOM, Radar/Log/GPS/Depth Sounder/Chart Plotter/Fish Finder: JRC, Compass: PLASTIMO||Toilet Type:||Electric|
|Fuel Capacity:||8 TON||Salon:||a big saloon with a comprehensive bar which is furnished gracious and computer with e-mail facilitie|
|Crew Details:||1 captain, 1 cook, 2 steward,||Galley:||steel kitchen with its all set|
|Music System:||In all cabýns, saloon, outdoor and indoor|